Monday 27 November 2017

Minor/Major Project: Bukavac - Sound Inspiration

For the bukavac, I've chosen to look at 3 animals for inspiration: the Australian raven, alligators and geese. 


The Australian raven has a sound similar to that of a human baby crying, something the bukavac could use to entice its victims. However, I would also like to test out how the raven sounds with a deeper tone.


The guttural noises alligators make would fit the bukavac perfectly. I can imagine the low rumble echoing throughout its roar, and being heard across the lakes and streams it lives in.


I'm curious how combining the sound of the geese with the raven's would work. I think geese make a very unpleasant noise that can be further manipulated into becoming somewhat fear inducing.

No comments:

Post a Comment