Wednesday 25 January 2017

Adaptation A: Research and Inspiration - The Evolution of Sex Toys

History:


Two videos looking into the history of sex toys.

Style Inspiration:


I want to use solid, vibrant colours and basic shapes, much like the ones in the above infographic. 

I like the idea of possibly incorporating paintings/photos to correspond with a timeline. E.g.: using images of hieroglyphics when talking about Cleopatra. Terry Gilliam's animation for Monty Python's Flying Circus is somewhat similar to what I was thinking. 

2 comments:

  1. You know, I didn't think anyone could match "What is the Best Time of Day to Masturbate".

    This is absolutely Golden XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not convinced the Terry Gilliam and Simple graphics work together. I'd choose one or the other as your method.

    ReplyDelete